Thursday, May 19, 2011

Shuirā kanō-sei ga arimasu dai jū hachi. Natsukashii.

  "It's fine." Joel sighed softly, relieved. "How about a cafe? Now?" Joel nodded. "OMG, I could go for a cup of coffee!" He exclaimed, grinning. "Or, like, maybe a milkshake or something.." The soft hint of Canadian accent shone through after his exclamation and it was quite obvious he was, well, native to Canada. He grabbed Vic's wrist. "Come onnnnnnn.." He moaned, rather teasingly, and tugged the other outside into the windy cold.




 "Uhm, yeah, I w-will.." Potts watched the girl glance at her arm a few times and he waited patiently, foot tapping quietly. "Oh, by the way, my name's Hillary. I forgot to tell you!" The girl sounded rather triumphant, considering she'd forgotten something, well, rather important. "Well, I'm very pleased to meet you, Hillary." He smiled. "But, I must be going. Ring me sometime!" He trotted to the door, giving her a cocky little wink before he pulled his coat tightly around himself, stepping outside, dodging the speeding, tall man with the headphones who appeared to be pulling someone behind him.

3 comments: